Table of Contents
- 1 1 dead, another in critical condition after car crashes into parked vehicle in Milwaukee
- 2 Sent!
- 3 Posted!
- 3.0.1 More Stories
- 3.0.2 Will Wisconsin decide 2020 election? State has history of close calls
- 3.0.3 Judge denies GOP effort to end Tony Evers’ statewide mask mandate
- 3.0.4 One minute, kindergarten teacher was fine. The next, she was fighting for her life.
- 3.0.5 Milwaukee County leaders criticize Wauwatosa police; mayor pushes back
- 3.0.6 Mike Gallagher silent on effort to overturn mask mandate as district worsens as a COVID-19 hot spot
- 3.0.7 Mike Pence takes jab at Tom Barrett during Waukesha rally
A speeding vehicle crashed into a parked car on Milwaukee’s northwest side Tuesday, killing one man and leaving another in critical condition, police said.
The crash happened at 8:50 a.m. on the 7600 block of West Appleton Avenue, in the Capitol Heights neighborhood.
The speeding car crashed into a box truck, trapping both the driver and passenger inside, police said. The passenger died from his injuries while the driver was taken to a hospital with critical injuries.
Neither victim had been identified as of 2 p.m.
Read or Share this story: https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2020/10/13/milwaukee-car-crash-1-dead-1-critical-condition-north-side/3642598001/