When it comes to buying a car, timing is everything. But the formula for finding the perfect time to buy is a difficult one. If you want to buy a car in the showroom, don’t forget to consider us-reviews.com.
In addition to the fact that you want to get the best price for the desired car, it is important to take into account insurance. Car insurance is always required. Don’t forget to see car insurance companies reviews before you stop at a certain type of insurance.
When is the best time to buy a car?
Negotiation has been seen as art since ancient times. Therefore, for it to bear fruit, there are a few steps you must follow to at least hope for success in this regard.
You should not be ashamed to negotiate the price of such an important purchase as the car. Negotiation can be seen, if done properly, as a quality of a man who knows the value of money and who knows what he wants.
If you use negotiation methods, are polite, and try to get the best deal, you can also consider when you choose to buy the car. Here are the advantages of buying a car at certain times:
- Beginning of the week – Most customers go to showrooms on weekends. You should avoid crowds of customers, in which case you can discuss additional discounts with your dealer without rushing;
- End of the day – At the end of the working day, sellers tend to promote the sales plan and may not want to waste time negotiating a sale. Keep in mind that such a time is suitable for concluding a transaction with the selected machine and not for inspection and selection. The end of the working day for it can save time and money;
- End of month or quarter – Dealers must meet monthly and quarterly sales targets to receive a certain bonus level. Thus, the end of the month or quarter becomes a good time to go to car dealerships. If you are lucky, you can get real discounts on cars. The issue price varies from 5 to 10%;
- End of the calendar year – As the new calendar year approaches, dealers try to meet sales quotas. Also, try to get big holiday bonuses. All this is ideal with a discount, which sometimes reaches 20%.
How profitable is it to buy a new car in the showroom?
If you are interested in how to get a discount on a showroom car, then you need to know when official dealers can make such “gifts”. Discounts are made:
- to change generations of cars. Manufacturers can update their range about every four or five years. The new generation enters the market, while the old ones are forgotten. Then you can go to the car dealership;
- corporate companies. Many companies supply cars to their employees. Special bonuses are offered in the offices of official dealers .;
- to become more attractive than competitors. In a large metropolis, a concern can have many official dealers;
- in honor of the anniversary. If a significant date of concern is at stake, then discounts apply in all countries.
The price of a new car can be lower by a few hundred euros, provided a tough negotiation with the sales representative. Except for buying a home or applying for a loan, buying a car is often the most expensive thing you can do. If in the case of buying real estate the negotiation is made by the real estate agent, when it comes to the car, the negotiation intervenes face to face.