Table of Contents
- 1 Learn about mobility for older adults at Transportation Day
- 2 Sent!
- 3 Posted!
- 3.0.1 More Stories
- 3.0.2 Type 1 diabetes cause personal for coach, family
- 3.0.3 Students create Colors for Coats to help medical community
- 3.0.4 On the road again with St. Marks 2020 Duathlon
- 3.0.5 Connie Mack talks family politics in memoir
- 3.0.6 Get the facts in fight against breast cancer
- 3.0.7 Flamingo fun supports breast cancer patients
Transportation Day will be on Zoom. (Photo: Special to the Democrat)
Learn about the latest research and innovations in mobility for older adults and engage experts on transportation issues in Tallahassee and Florida at the 6th Annual Transportation Day from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday.
This year, Transportation Day takes place online, via the Zoom platform, so you can join in from home. Participation is free.
Transportation Day speakers and panelists will talk about autonomous vehicles, safe mobility for older adults, emergency transportation and safe communities. In addition, CarFit will give a video presentation, and students from Florida State University and Florida A&M University will show their research projects.
To register and obtain the link for the day’s events, visit https://fsu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0ldeqsqzIpGNWw7cxdkl21mk_9jmSfrgMX.
Transportation Day is sponsored by FSU’s Center for Accessibility and Safety for an Aging Population, in partnership with FAMU and the University of North Florida, with support from FSU’s Institute for Successful Longevity and Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy.
Never miss a story: Subscribe to the Tallahassee Democrat.
Read or Share this story: https://www.tallahassee.com/story/life/causes/2020/10/14/learn-mobility-older-adults-transportation-day/5978125002/